THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sleepless nights....oh sweet baby boy....I think

Never ending teething is really killing my sleep! Baby molars are the pits and I seriously just want to stomp and whine about it! But I'll spare you. Painful molars means a baby boy that was up from 1:30 to 3:30 last night. (Side note, one of his molars finally popped through).  It also means Mama was up with him....and I'm pretty sure he kept annoying Daddy by constantly hitting his back or head. We call those "love taps" in our house, but in the middle of the night Daddy is not a huge fan. I can't really blame him since his alarm goes off at 4 AM. After the crazy boy finally went to sleep in his crib, I slept through ALL THREE ALARMS!!!! So D was late to school and this morning started in panic mode. 

A bad start to the morning didn't ruin my day. Luckily, I was able to move past the rough start and got some stuff done. I finally tackled my studio....not an easy task. Fabric, scraps, patterns....EVERYWHERE mixed in with D's random kid stuff and baby paraphernalia. I made a big dent, thank goodness! I think the hubs was about to disown me. And I worked with this a special little guy on climbing the stairs, he doesn't pretty good until he realizes he can stand and forgets to focus on getting all the way up the stairs :) Next up is teaching him how to scoot down the stairs.


I've even stayed up on laundry, dishes and house stuff.....oh em gee the whole 30 is making me domestic....what the what!?!? There's something about having control over what you're putting in your body that makes you want to have control over other things in your life. I tend to live in organized chaos, and as much as I hate cleaning I really hate living in chaos so I'm hoping this is something that sticks! 

After some much needed sewing time (I made the itty bittiest little moccasins) I prepped everything for dinner tonight. We have a double header at soccer tonight, so I didn't want any excuse for not eating whole 30 for dinner. Granted, dinner probably will be closer to 8 but it's better then fast food! Our chuck roast is all prepped for the smoker and I have brussels sprouts patiently waiting in the oven to be roasted. Delay start on the oven is seriously a life saver!

What I ate, Day 16
Breakfast: Sauteed spinach and garlic topped with runny eggs, a few sausage links and avocado
Lunch: Leftover chowder
Dinner: Mesquite Smoked Chuck Roast with roasted brussels sprouts and bacon

Breakfast

I'll post a pic of dinner with the brussels sprouts, it's our favorite way to eat them.

Exercise: Double header for indoor soccer

0 comments: