THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 11, 2013

Girl time and day 4 and 5

My week hasn't gone exactly planned with the hubby being off work but I'm still eating right, just not getting my workouts in like I planned. I'm realizing that I have to workout first thing in the morning or else I won't fit it in. Now I just need to make myself do it ;)

Quick recap of what I ate yesterday Day 4:
Breakfast: Leftover orange ginger roast
Lunch: Fruit smoothie and some almonds
Dinner: Spaghetti squash with a meat sauce (quick and easy meal)

Exercise: None :(
Had a killer headache today, not sure if it's part of the detox or no caffeine!?

Today started off a little rocky when we overslept but I got a lot of sewing done....leggings and infinity scarves oh my :) And I made my favorite whole 30 breakfast, don't tell D (it's her fave too).

Day 5
Breakfast: Banana pancakes, avo and chicken apple sausage
Lunch: Sauteed spaghetti squash, chicken, bacon, green beans and garlic (Oh em DELICIOUS!!!)
Dinner: Chipotle Salad, avo, salsa, and steak

When your bestie texts you that she can come get you in 20 minutes to go have girl time. You get off your booty and rally that ish! I forgot how much I love having adult conversation, you kind of lose that when you're at home with the babes all day. It was so nice tonight chatting with my girls, shopping and playing with makeup. It was so needed! And it's always fun to bring home new makeup ;) 


Banana Pancakes (note don't cook in coconut oil, they cook really hot)
  • 2 bananas
  • 4 eggs
  • dash of cinnamon
Makes 5-6 small to med pancakes. Mash bananas and mix with whisked eggs, add in cinnamon to taste. Cook on medium heat, I use a lid to help evenly cook both sides before flipping. Typically I cook using Kerrygold Irish Butter, but I was out so I used coconut oil. I wouldn't recommend it since it cooks really fast, I was cooking on low heat and it was still making the pancakes really dark. They were still tasty though. And if you aren't doing the whole 30 and just going Paleo, you can top with Pure Maple Syrup or Honey.



0 comments: