THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Early Morning Zumba

When you hear your baby moving around at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday, you get a little grumpy. The days of sleeping in is LOOOOOONG gone, and I'm not a fan. But I do have to say I'm glad he woke me up because it got my booty off to Zumba at 8 AM. D and her bedhead even joined me.

I love Zumba and U-Jam. It makes me smile, I always leave a sweaty hot mess, when I'm done I feel like my booty was kicked and who doesn't love to dance! D even joined me in a few songs this morning. Now my workout is done for the day so now I've got the rest of the day for fun stuff. 

What I'm eating today, Day 6
Breakfast: Pre-workout apple and handful of cashews. After workout Meat/veggie/egg scramble 
Lunch: Leftovers and salad
Dinner: Man burger (beef burger, fried egg and sauteed onions) and Sweet Potato rounds

Exercise: Zumba

0 comments: