THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Round 2 day 3 and some flexibility

It's a day late, but oh well!
Today was a weird day! The morning started out way too hectic.  The hubs hurt his ankle during soccer, and can't drive which is kind of huge when you drive a semi for a living. So the morning started with rushing D to school so that we could make it to the hubby's doctor's appointment to make sure he didn't have a fracture. 2 hours later, a tired Sully, 2 flu shots given, x-rays done and no broken bone. Hallelujah! But he has sprained tendons around his ankle which means no work for at least the rest of the week. Hmm, talk about a little nerve wracking when you're a single income family. But I'm finding the silver lining and we're calling it a "stay-cation" and today we're getting D out of school early to go to the pumpkin patch. 

Anyways, due to a hectic morning I didn't get my workout in like I planned and eating was a little weird but I did the best I could and stayed on plan.

What I ate today
Breakfast: apple, salsa scrambled eggs, avocado and sausage (more like brunch)
Snack: fruit and nut mix, piece of turkey
Dinner: Bacon wrapped chicken thigh, sweet potato fries and cucumbers with apple cider vinegar and salt.
And yes I know that you aren't supposed to eat fries on the whole 30 but it is what it is and they were DELICIOUS! 

Exercise: None (for my sanity I chose to work on orders)

Today I felt good, a little sluggish but not bad. I can tell somethings working because my wedding ring is moving around, which is usually a good sign. 

0 comments: