THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Quick catch up Day 7 & 8

Day 7 was a weird food day for me. I should have had a better plan and ate breakfast before I went to a baby shower, but sleep was more tempting.  So I went to the shower hungry and ate of plan, but I watched the amount that I ate and quickly went back on plan when I got home.

What I ate, Day 7
  • Brunch (too many delicious, not whole 30 foods)
  • Turkey breast, cukes and cashews
  • Zucchini noodles, grilled chicken (cooked in coconut oil, rosemary and garlic) and avocado sauce
Definitely going to make the zucchini noodles again. They were really good and it felt like we were eating pasta. And Dylan loves using the spiralizer to make the noodles. You can even eat the noodles and avocado sauce raw. We ate it warm.

Day 8 started with a quick breakfast, errands and a really good Zumba/U-Jam class. I can feel the aftermath of that class today :) 

What I ate, Day 8
  • Breakfast: Fruit smoothie and nuts
  • Lunch: Cooked chicken breast, blueberries, olives
  • Dinner: Rotisserie chicken, strawberries and sauteed butternut squash, sweet potato and onion cooked in kerrygold irish butter. (I steam the tators and squash before I saute)
Exercise: Zumba/U-Jam


0 comments: