THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Round 2 day 2 of the Whole 30

Today was Day 2 of the Whole 30. I'm not gonna lie, I was bitter today.  There were M&M candies taunting me (no I did not partake). My husband ate leftover calzone, but holy man am I glad its out of the fridge! And then I had to make my precious D a sandwich for her lunch. So there was lots of bitterness, but I'm over it. 

I also didn't get my morning workout in. I'm finding that I really love working out in the morning. I don't have to think about it the rest of the day and I'm way more productive when I workout in the AM. But at least I played indoor soccer this evening, even though the hubs messed up his ankle :(

Made something new for dinner tonight, Orange Ginger Rump Roast in the crockpot. It was pretty good.


Orange Ginger Rump Roast
  • Roast
  • Naked Orange juice (no additives)
  • Coconut oil
  • Ginger
  • Sliced Oranges
Place roast in crockpot. Poke with a fork all over roast. Top with spats of coconut oil. Poor orange juice over roast (1 1/2-2 cups). Sprinkle with ginger, to taste. Top roast with sliced oranges. Cook on low for 7 hours. 

What I ate today:
Breakfast: Chopped apples and pears, 1 tbsp ghee, cinnamon and slivered almonds. Heat mixture and stir together. 
Lunch: 2 Fried eggs, small avocado, 4 sausage links (whole 30 approved)
Dinner: Orange ginger roast, roasted broccoli, broccoli slaw topped with red wine vinegar

Exercise: Indoor soccer

Side note, finally tried coconut oil as a facial moisturizer, AMAZING! My skin was so soft this morning! And I smelled like I was at the beach ;)

0 comments: