THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 13 and a beautiful fall day

Today was a gorgeous fall day, this past week has been beautiful. I just love the northwest and I love the beauty that fall brings.
Today we spent part of the day saying goodbye to Jason's step Grandpa and it made me super reflective. Memorial services always tend to make me ponder life. On our way home Jas and I were talking about how much we didn't know about Carl. He was an amazing man before we went to the service, but then hearing about all of the other things he did during his life and friends and family telling stories about him had me in awe. He had a beautiful life and an amazing family and I'm truly blessed to be part of it.

Back to the ol' food catch up. I ate a later bigger breakfast just so I was tempted my too many things at lunch after the memorial service. Remember the sweet potato fries from last night? They make a delicious breakfast scramble :)

What I ate, Day 13
Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, mango, strawberries and carrots) and chicken and apple sausge egg scramble with sweet potatoes.
Lunch: Spinach salad, turkey and ham, meatballs (not whole 30)
Dinner: Rosemary chicken breast, olives and salad.

Exercise: None

Starting to notice my face clearing up (still dealing with the affects of having a baby!), my wedding ring is spinning on my finger (always a good sign) and my energy level is up. But I still feel like I want a nap in the afternoon, which I definitely got today :)

0 comments: