THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 14, Soccer Sunday and poor planning!

One major thing I've noticed with doing Paleo and/or Whole 30 is that I now wake myself up in the morning. Yes, my alarm goes off but I find that I'm actually awake when I roll out of bed. This is huge! If you know me, you know I'm not a morning person. I'm usually the person that doesn't want to talk to anyone for a good hour after I wake up :) But things are CHANGING!!!

With my new found morning "awakeness" I'm finding I'm way more productive. After the kids and I were up, I made them breakfast, made the little guy a new pair of moccs, actually got ready (like did my hair and MAKEUP!!! Holy Man!) and made it to church on time. This never happens! I usually love sleeping in on the weekends, but I don't feel like I need to now. PS my whole entire body is still sore from Crossfit, but I definitely want to go back! Who am I!?!?

Quick recap of what I ate

What I ate, Day 14
Breakfast: Fruit and veg smoothie and some turkey
Lunch: Scrambled eggs with diced chicken and apple sausage and a handful of macadamia nuts.
I even had part of beer after soccer (I was kidless and with adults....shoot me)
Dinner: The doomed didn't have a plan after soccer and we were out of eggs and produce so no quick ideas came to mind....teriyaki it was at 7:30 :/ (Beef, chicken, rice and a small salad....and holy crap did I sleep awful and feel awful....DANGIT!)

Exercise: None

So of course after eating takeout I felt like ish....and then I was disappointed in myself that I didn't rally and find something to eat at home. But lesson learned. And honestly after being at soccer and picking the kids up at 7 I really didn't feel like cooking. That's the biggest downfall with going Paleo or Whole 30; cooking is huge! Note to self, have leftovers in the fridge or something in the crockpot if you're going to be away from home most of the day.

But all in all it was a great day. Got to go watch my man kick ass playing soccer (even if they lost) I don't care...still love watching him and his buddies play. Well more him....but you get the idea. 

PS look at my little mini....I just love him :)

0 comments: