THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 11 & 12 and Oh Em Gee I'm trying Crossfit!

Just a quick little recap on what I ate

What I ate, Day 11

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie, hard boiled egg
Lunch: Turkey, nuts and an orange
Dinner: Banana pancakes, avo, sausage and fried eggs

Exercise: None 

Noticed I'm sleeping way better, falling right to sleep and waking up actually refreshed. This is huge since I tend to be an insomniac.

What I ate, Day 12

Breakfast: Fruit and nut bowl
Lunch: Asparagus wrapped in ham, blueberries and olives
Dinner: Angus burger on butter lettuce with avo and sweet potato fries. (Tip: save left over fries even if it's a few, it makes a great addition to breakfast scrambles)

Exercise: First Crossfit class 8:37

My cousin invited me to her Crossfit gym's Girl's Night Out.....first thought...um no! But I've been wanting to see what Crossfit is all about. I follow enough Paleo blogs to see that it's the choice exercise for most of my fave bloggers. I'm not going to lie the whole idea of Crossfit intimidates me, but my hubs nudged me. And I actually did it! And I might even say I liked it! I actually want to go back and try it again! We did a bunch of different exercises Kettle ball swing, burpees, jump rope, 200m jog with weighted ball, situps, squat ball (pretty sure that's not the name). Basically the workout kicked my butt. I was dripping sweat. After the warm up the actual workout took less then 10 minutes, and I felt beat. But I liked it! I left feeling kind of like a bad ass. I mean I definitely need to learn the exercises better and did more of a walk/jog and a modified burpee but I still felt like I accomplished something. I stepped out of my comfort zone and went for it.

And just because my legs now hurt from all the squats, this ones for you ;)

0 comments: