THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Relishing in the moments

It's the little moments that I hold close to my heart. My kids laughing and playing together or my husband holding my hand ♥  Everyday there are so many "moments" that I have to take a step back and pause and really see all of these special times. Before I know it time will fly by and my babies will be big kids and I don't want to look back and think I wished I would've played with them more, built more forts, let them help me cook or let them watch one more My Little Pony. I want them to remember the little things..... like playing princesses with brother
or watching daddy play soccer or waiting for the hummingbirds to come with papa b




 Life goes by too fast because we're always in a hurry; trying to cram one more thing to do or having a schedule that makes you so stressed to get from point a to point b that you forget the moments.

There's really no point to this post other then to take a step back and enjoy the now. 

(I say this as a daily reminder to myself)

Love,
Stace

0 comments: