THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Moments mean cookies.....right!?!?!

I was in search of something quick and easy to make with Dylan. She loves to help in the kitchen.....my kitchen aid is like the holy grail to her. I did a quick little search on pinterest and I found this little gem of a recipe for peanut butter cookies.  The perfect "faux" baking recipe, only 4 ingredients and I had everything on hand.

We grabbed our ingredients and got to work. 
(Of course I forgot to take pictures of her mixing)

Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
  • 1 yellow cake mix
  • 1/2 cup of peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup of oil
  • 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together. I used a spring-loaded cookie scoop, and then rolled in sprinkles....because who doesn't love cookies with sprinkles. Place on cookie sheet and slightly flatten. Bake for 8-10 mins. 

Enjoy your handiwork
And watch your baby gobble them up!
Wondering why we used orange sprinkles....because it's BEAVER NATION baby! And treats are required when one is watching football!
Rooting for our teams is kind of a big deal around here :)

Love,
Stace

0 comments: